Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Passing out, Throwing Up and Public Urination

Passing out, throwing up and public urination. Those are the three things that are only fun when you are drunk. Now, of course I don’t know this from past experiences (I know, I’m calling bullshit on this too), but I can definitely tell you, that it’s no fun doing these three things. There is only one happiness from this, it’s that little girl that’s coming in June. Now I finally understand why mothers say, “I brought you into this world, I can take you out”.

The flip-side? My hair is thicker and growing like crazy, my nails are looking pretty hot and my face is clearer than the chick on the Proactiv commercial. I guess all in all, it’s a fair trade.

Now, not going to sound like a lush or anything, but I’m an Oklahoma girl and I like to drink, I like to drink and do it up big! Give me a Coors Light, a bag of Frito’s and a bonfire and I’m a happy girl. For some reason, I’m not craving the pickles and the ice cream all that crazy stuff that the rest of the women crave, nope! Just a good time with my Fritos, Coors light and bonfire.

I said all this to say, there’s going to be one hell of a party at our house when this baby comes. I have a lot of catching up to do, plenty of yard to do it in and plenty of friends to celebrate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment